What’s Happening This Month?
How do I find a Club?
Youth Leadership Programs
- All Aboard! Full Steam Ahead to the District 42 Fall Conference in Regina, November 11-13, 2016 .... fb.me/3eysfUYRr 18 hours ago
- Have you registered yet? All Aboard! Full Steam Ahead! Join us at the Fall Conference from November 11-13,... fb.me/8lrdUqTE0 2 days ago
- **IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM THE FALL CONFERENCE COMMITTEE** Please note it appears we had a glitch in the fall... fb.me/7mPHecRcJ 4 days ago
- Carolyn and Christina having fun at District 99 conference in Sherwood Park AB to support our friends such as D99... fb.me/2tejq3qSa 4 days ago
- RT @ToastmastersD42: Best wishes to our friends in District 99 as they kick off their first conference. fb.me/wNX5XPd3 4 days ago
DisclaimerThe information in this website is for the sole use of Toastmasters members for Toastmasters business only. It is not to be used for solicitation and distribution of non-Toastmasters materials or information
See advanced coaching by Lance on staging, anchors, audience connection, word efficiency and more. This will help you to take your speaking to the next level .
Click image for more information.
Date: Thursday, January 14, 2016
Cost: $10 at the door per person (light snacks provided)
Location: Fluor Canada Office 55 Sunpark Plaza SE (free parking)
Time: Doors Open 6:00 PM Program Starts 6:30 PM – 9:00 PM
Reserve Now as Seating is Limited!
Please click this link to pre-register
Division K presents TLI/COT
- What: Toastmasters Leadership Institute and Club Officer Training
- When: Saturday Feb 6, 2016
- Location = ATB Campus 3699 63 Avenue NE Calgary NE
- Time: 9 am – 1 pm
- light snacks will be available
- ample parking is free
- bring pad & paper for your notes😉
- pre-registration is req’d (to ensure adequate rooms)