What’s Happening This Month?
How do I find a Club?
Youth Leadership Programs
- Confidence..... That's the number one reason! fb.me/40Ssf33FV 4 hours ago
- fb.me/7Uk0mv8Eq 1 day ago
- fb.me/5d1rmXMUO 1 day ago
- Congratulations to our new champion! #D42 Toastmasters fb.me/1wEq77oft 4 days ago
- RT @Toastmasters: Congrats to the 2016 #Toastmasters International Semifinal Winners yesterday. bit.ly/2bHZt45 #TIConv16 https://t… 4 days ago
DisclaimerThe information in this website is for the sole use of Toastmasters members for Toastmasters business only. It is not to be used for solicitation and distribution of non-Toastmasters materials or information
See advanced coaching by Lance on staging, anchors, audience connection, word efficiency and more. This will help you to take your speaking to the next level .
Click image for more information.
Date: Thursday, January 14, 2016
Cost: $10 at the door per person (light snacks provided)
Location: Fluor Canada Office 55 Sunpark Plaza SE (free parking)
Time: Doors Open 6:00 PM Program Starts 6:30 PM – 9:00 PM
Reserve Now as Seating is Limited!
Please click this link to pre-register
Division K presents TLI/COT
- What: Toastmasters Leadership Institute and Club Officer Training
- When: Saturday Feb 6, 2016
- Location = ATB Campus 3699 63 Avenue NE Calgary NE
- Time: 9 am – 1 pm
- light snacks will be available
- ample parking is free
- bring pad & paper for your notes😉
- pre-registration is req’d (to ensure adequate rooms)