What’s Happening This Month?
How do I find a Club?
Youth Leadership Programs
- What a wonderful evening this was. So many members doing amazing things. One of the many highlights was the roast... fb.me/87ZnQAOF8 5 hours ago
- 🎉🌻👏🏻 Congratulations and welcome to the team to Laurel Korbo who will be taking on the role of Administration... fb.me/8qsseU6CY 12 hours ago
- Welcome to Ryan Rupchan who has accepted the appointment as Public Relations Manager for District 42 for... fb.me/6HVx6XzlK 18 hours ago
- fb.me/Bu6BEAjg 1 day ago
- All Toastmaster members are welcome to attend – Please register as soon as possible as we need to know numbers.... fb.me/6AYhyCEcQ 1 day ago
DisclaimerThe information in this website is for the sole use of Toastmasters members for Toastmasters business only. It is not to be used for solicitation and distribution of non-Toastmasters materials or information
See advanced coaching by Lance on staging, anchors, audience connection, word efficiency and more. This will help you to take your speaking to the next level .
Click image for more information.
Date: Thursday, January 14, 2016
Cost: $10 at the door per person (light snacks provided)
Location: Fluor Canada Office 55 Sunpark Plaza SE (free parking)
Time: Doors Open 6:00 PM Program Starts 6:30 PM – 9:00 PM
Reserve Now as Seating is Limited!
Please click this link to pre-register
Division K presents TLI/COT
- What: Toastmasters Leadership Institute and Club Officer Training
- When: Saturday Feb 6, 2016
- Location = ATB Campus 3699 63 Avenue NE Calgary NE
- Time: 9 am – 1 pm
- light snacks will be available
- ample parking is free
- bring pad & paper for your notes 😉
- pre-registration is req’d (to ensure adequate rooms)