What’s Happening This Month?
How do I find a Club?
Youth Leadership Programs
- Check out the latest #Toastmasters podcast. #LeadersLearn #TMChangesLives fb.me/80T7Ix48H 2 days ago
- Excell-Orators 25th Anniversary Celebration June 11 at the U of A Faculty Club With keynote speaker Russ Dantu... fb.me/7m8ib4Gjz 2 days ago
- Excell-Orators 25th Anniversary Celebration June 11 at the U of A Faculty Club With keynote speaker Russ Dantu ow.ly/ZJbD8 2 days ago
- RT @techjava: Join us at our workshop on How To Conduct Effective Meetings at Calgary Advanced #Toastmasters @ToastmastersD42 https://t.co… 2 days ago
- #Toastmasters Club Leader Training – Regina, SK June 11 - 12:30 pm - 5:00 pm ow.ly/xJdO3002R7E #LeadersLearn fb.me/2hWIf9nlq 3 days ago
DisclaimerThe information in this website is for the sole use of Toastmasters members for Toastmasters business only. It is not to be used for solicitation and distribution of non-Toastmasters materials or information
Category Archives: Youth Leadership
Coordinator needed immediately We are looking for a coordinator for a group that meets at the Genesis centre (Taradale) in the N.E. Sundays 11:30 to 1 PM. They want to start in October but are on hold until someone steps … Continue reading
D42, Division J Presents: Boot Camp – Develop Your Path to DTM Saturday, November 19, 2011 Suncor – 150 – 6th Ave SW 8:30 – 12:00 Noon – – Sessions: 1) CC /CL 2) Club Coaching 3) Club Sponsor & … Continue reading
Fellow Toastmasters I have had a great number of replies to my request for volunteers for Youth Leadership Coordinators and assistants since sending out my request last week. I have 2 or more people to help at all branches listed … Continue reading
by Christina Kruis 6/13/11 Each year the Optimists sponsor an Oratorical contest for students less than 19 years of age. Students present an original four to five minutes speech. The topic for 2011 was “If I were the leader of … Continue reading